Monday 23 December 2013

Pineapple Cake

Merry X-mas!!!      



I always wanted to make professional style cake and finally I gave it a try and here is the outcome. Since it was good success I thought to post it... I know I have returned after long time but since we were busy I couldn't give enough time to my blog but ha! Now I am finally back on my track so lets rock!
Enjoy this Christmas with my delicious pineapple cake with frosting cream.



2 cups cake flour
3 eggs
1 cup sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup milk
3/4 cup butter
1 tsp pineapple essence
1/4 tsp salt 

1 can pineapple slices in pineapple juice(not syrup)
2 cub whipped cream
cherries for decoration

Method

Sift flour, baking powder & salt & set aside.

Cream together butter & sugar. Add the eggs & beat well. Fold in the dry ingredients, milk & pineapple extract. Beat well for 3-4 mins to form a smooth creamy batter.

Pour into a greased cake pan. Bake in a 350F pre-heated oven for 28-30 mins.

After baking, remove from the oven & cool completely.

Now to frost the cake with yummy cream & pineapple......

Open the can of pineapple, drain the juice into a cup (DO NOT DISCARD) & roughly chop the pineapple.

Slice the cooled cake horizontally. Drizzle half the pineapple juice on the bottom half of the cake. Then scoop a big dollop of whipped cream on the cake's bottom layer & spread it with a spatula. Spread some of the chopped pineapple on the layer of whipped cream.

Now decorate it with cherries since I didn't had cherries I used strawberry pieces to decorate my love charming cake
NOW I HAVE TRIED ANOTHER STYLE DECORATION

No comments:

Post a Comment